When Hayley and I started this blog we both assumed it would be a very female place to be but we are really chuffed and surprised by how many men sneak by for a look. We have had women tell us that they have caught their husbands, boyfriends, dads and brothers scrolling through the posts. So in honour of our sneaky male of the species readers we have put together a little post for you.
I asked a group of 50 women aged between 20-55 to answer one question, no rules, no judgement just honest answers. So here you have it, what women want! You're welcome!
"If you had 3 wishes what would they be?!"
- Nick knowles, Tom Ellis & Bradley cooper!!
- A chef, a chauffeur and a cure for MS would be pretty fucking amazing, but I'd settle for my girls being happy and healthy.
- More time, nice house, healthy happy family.
- Ambition (I have none and wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life) wealth (because lack of money is a barrier to everything that makes me happy) and self-confidence (because I have never had any, and really wish I was able to stand up for myself and just love being me).
- More hours in the day, less inches on the hips (& tum...and boobs...and bingo wings), many many pairs of diamond encrusted, heeled shoes.
- Of course the safety, health and happiness of my family, end to world poverty and war, and an hour or so with Johnny Depp are a given....!!!
- Bigger boobs. A cure for hangovers. A sex life.
- For my kids to sleep in until 9am each day there isn't a school run apart from the mornings they wake up at their dads... 5am will be permitted then.
A money tree which would need minimal tending otherwise I'd kill the poor thing. It would be nice to wake up each morning to be able to harvest a nice crisp £50 note or two.
A 'Toad in the hole' vibrator... they don't make them like that anymore. A Rabbit has nothing on the Toad.
- We stay happy and healthy, enough money so we can be part time and spend more time with the kids, to live in Cornwall! Bigger boobs would also factor but I will forgo those for more family friendly wishes!
- No more weeds so I can finally get a bumper crop off my allotment, what the hell are weeds for anyway? A Kitchen Aid mixer because apparently nothing compares, personal chef. YES they are all material things!
- To be more confident and stand up for myself more, for my children to be happy/confident in what ever they become. To be blissfully happy whether I am rich, poor fat or thin.
- Hot man, big bank balance and the ability to eat like a pig but stay skinny for ever! Superficial wishes...but it would be fun!
- A chance to speak/see my dad again, a chance for my children to meet their grandad.
Wealth - who doesn't want more money?!
Last but not least!! Chocolate and 'bad foods' to have nil calories or effects on waistlines!!!
- A cleaner, personal shopper a chef and chauffeur? I know immense wealth would cover these things, but I don't want all the bad things which come with vast quantities of money.
- I wish for a baby!!
- A happy, healthy non- complicated pregnancy. To remain as happy as I am right now. Happiness and health for all my friends and family.
- Money. I know, but money does sort out a lot of things on my wish list! I'd wish for health for me and my family (in order to enjoy aforementioned wealth). And after that I think I'd have to go for something big, like world peace.
- To be able to abolish cellulite, stretch marks and the monthly visits from mother nature for all women kind.
- To always be right, even when I'm wrong!
- I wish I was a little bit taller...
So, there you have it. We don't ask for much at all!!