I took this photo of Freya on my way to a shoot last week. When I left the house she was refusing to wear anything but a nappy and wellie boots. This has become a regular occurence of late, I don't know why but my daughter hates wearing clothes even with the most amazing wardrobe full of them because I have a slight (ok huge) shopping problem.
This led me to make a list of my childrens current quirky traits.
- makes me cook his "magic friend" Sam dinner every night. An interesting fact about Sam is that he has a hand growing out of his head and likes corn on the cob.
- sometimes he has to wear two t'shirts in order to "feel more green"
- various dressing gowns (ala Hugh Hefner) are being sported at random times of the day... even during the heat wave
- when she decides to wear clothes it has to be some sort of tutu, swimsuit or one of her brothers superhero costumes
- when asked how she feels about potty training the response is always "NO! I'M NOT!"
- she is constantly drawing on the walls even though I have hidden every pencil ever created. The only conclusion I have come to is that she has hidden a stash of pencils somewhere in order to mess with my head and walls.
- she likes to swing from the the tree in our garden and if she can't get out there the door handles make a fine subsitute.
What crazy things are your kids up to at the moment?